1967 MK1A Royal Enfield Interceptor
Up for sale is a 1967 Mk1a Royal Enfield Interceptor, made in England.
- All original Interceptor Mk1a, engine #18X
- Comes with original Smiths Magnetics, 15k miles on the clock.
- Currently running JRC Engineering Jetted PWK flatslides with K&N's and a Pazon ingition with new production coils. All original equipment including rebuilt Amal 930's and 2MC cap are included in sale.
- Petcocks/coils replaced with period correct reproduction parts (BAP/Lucas), and doherty controls have been used.
- Clutch plates are new reproduction plates, with all other clutch components being original.
- Rims/hubs are original, tires are 90/90-19 Avon AM26 up front, 110/80-18 Dunlop K591 out back, with only a few km's on them both.
- Bike currently has a fresh Yuasa AGM battery (9Ah) and all minor required service work is complete.
- All rubber is in good shape minus the passenger footpeg and one of the drivers footpegs that was replaced.
- Seat has not been altered and is completely usable, although the original foam has degraded internally.
- Comes with original bill of sale, manuals, parts books, etc...
- Bike is currently titled, plated, and fully certified for registry.
- Bike can be sold with the PWK carbs and Pazon ignition removed, with factory components in place instead.
Price: $8000, willing to somewhat flexible to reasonable offers, would be interested in trades on 50's+ / 350cc+ British Royal Enfield singles and parts.