1971 Norton Commando 750
1971 Norton Commando 750 - Great Condition
This bike looks and runs great - one kick and you're ready to go.
I ride this Norton regularly and it continues to impress me and many others on the road.
Here's some info about the Norton:
- 1971 Norton Commando 750
- 15,403 original miles
- Only three owners
- I have records and receipts from the original purchase
- I've worked with the Old Motorcycle Shop (Calgary) for the past two seasons getting the Norton looking and running great.
Upgrades and new parts:
- Electronic ignition upgrade (Boyer)
- Single carb kit upgrade (Mikuni) - I have the original Amal carbs
- Modern 3-phase charging system upgrade
- Adjustable vernier isolastic mounting system upgrade
- New stainless fenders
- New chrome pipes and seamless silencers
- New bars, grab rail and bar-end mirrors
- New tank and seat
- New fork tubes/seals and fork gaiters
- New tires last season - Dunlop Roadmaster TT100s (vintage design)
- New battery